Enjoy a safe Shelves installation service, with wires neatly tucked away
Have your oven or cooker working flawlessly in just 4 steps
Book your shelf mounting service online
Select a convenient time and book your shelving installation online today.
Meet your expert handyman
We’ll send to your address a fully equipped, insured and vetted professional with an eye for details.
Rest assured that everything will be well done
The expert will mount your shelf, cabinet or kitchen unit safely, securely and up to the highest standard. He will assess the wall surface and apply the right mounting method.
Your perfectly-fitted shelf is ready for use
Enjoy the versatile look and more valuable space in your home with your newly-mounted shelf.
We mount shelves & storage units with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
The true skill in hanging and mounting shelves lies in the secure shelf installation regardless of the type of wall. After all, fitting heavy bookshelves on drywall won’t lead to positive results, so leave the job to the specialists at Fantastic Handyman. For your convenience, our shelf installation service comes with a myriad of benefits:
- Hanging on any wall – all fitters can mount to timber, brick, concrete, tiled walls, and more;
- Hanging shelves on plasterboard and lath walls – we duly reinforce them to ensure that the shelf will be securely installed;
- The experts bring all mounting tools – tape measures, combi drills, impact driver (or normal screwdriver), hammer and all else needed for the installation;
- Hanging various storage units fixed on walls or floor – space-saving shelving units with/without doors or multiple compartments;
- Hanging all types of shelves and shelf systems of different sizes– floating, alcove shelving, fixed bracket shelving, corner shelves, bookshelves and bookcases, kitchen wall units, replace your old wall storage units with new ones, etc.;
- No need to be in a rush – you can book on workdays, weekends, and bank holidays;
- Installing shelves of all brands – IKEA, Argos, Wilko, Habitat, Wayfair, Tylko, etc.;
- Besides putting up shelves – we help with door fitters, other wall hanging, furniture assembly, fix-ups & more. For a custom look and a sturdy floating shelf that can take a lot of weight, book Fantastic Handyman bespoke furniture service to meet your demands best.
|Appointments||Monday – Saturday||Sunday|
|8 am – 6 pm||After 6 pm||8 am – 6 pm|
|Fantastic Club Price – First Half Hour||£32*||£36||£36|
|Standard Price – First Half Hour||£35||£40||£40|
|Fantastic Club Price – Subsequent Half Hours||£24||£29||£29|
|Standard Price – Subsequent Half Hours||£27||£32||£32|
Booked 3 hours, but the job took 2? No worries, you only pay for the actual time the service took.
*The minimum time per appointment is 1 hour (£32+£24=£56). After the first hour, we will charge on a half-hour basis. Prices are inclusive of all taxes.
Upon your request, the technician can source additional materials from the local store. We charge £35 per hour to supply them and the costs for the shopping time and materials will be added separately on top of the price.
T&Cs and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area’s dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Deals cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions. Prices are subject to availability. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable).
Book a handyman and pay only for the time spent
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
Get things done from start to finish with the Fantastic shelf hanging service
Shelf installation that offers more than meets the eye
What could our hanging services possibly include besides the mounting itself? Well, the pros will also assemble the shelf for you, polish it to perfection, and repair any plaster pieces or other wall material that may have fallen off during the fitting procedure. The experts do not take their responsibilities lightly. They will use accurate spirit levels to ensure that your wall shelves are perfectly leveled and securely attached in a spot of your preference. For your peace of mind, the handymen are also comprehensively insured against any incidents.
Receive value for your money
In this busy day and age where chores abound, it’s difficult to find an extra hour or two for that new kitchen shelf that you bought what would seem like an eternity ago. And you don’t have to, because the friendly tradesmen will happily help you cross off many occasional repairs and odd jobs around the house, shelf mounting included. The handymen will carry the right fixings type for hanging up anything from floating, racking, spur shelving and fixed bracket shelves to adjustable slotted shelving. Make sure to hand a to-do list with all odd jobs over to the pros to get everything done faster.
The fitting process explained
Our wall mounting services in London specialise in the professional installation of all shelf types on the market. Each fitter you meet on-site will follow a stringent fitting procedure to ensure that your shelf will easily bear the weight of your books, spices, and plates. The pro will:
- Confirm with you the desired position of the shelf or create a stylish composition to make a statement on any wall;
- Identify your shelf type (floating shelf, bookshelf, alcove shelving, etc.) and use the appropriate tools to mount it;
- Check for hidden cables and/or pipes in the wall with a detector;
- Determine the wall’s material and whether it can carry the shelf’s weight;
- Measure, mark and drill holes;
- Use sturdy support to securely fit the shelf without leaving wall marks behind;
- Clean up leftover debris and use a spirit level to check if the shelf is well aligned.
Putting shelves up – a service that follows your lead
Have lots of shelving ideas that you simply cannot put into practice? Count on the diligent Fantastic Handyman crew to fit any type of shelves, be it of the corner, kitchen, or floating variety exactly where and when you need them! With us, a fitted shelf is not just another mundane task on your long to-do list – here, your wish is our command and the professionals will put in the extra effort to deliver top-notch results that match your vision. And if you’re short on inspiration, the specialists can provide you with fresh ideas that are designed to fit your budget.
What our Client Says
Impeccable service and workmanship
I am absolutely thrilled with the level of service I received.
From my first phone call to a perfectly completed job – all in 24 hours.
An exceptional level of service and a pleasure to deal with.
I had a good experience using upper street handyman.
Two guys came to do the job, professional and courteous. The job took less time
than I expected and you do need to pay the minimum 1 hour charge.
Just had some work done by Flatpack-Handyman.
I found from start to finish that they couldn’t do enough for me.
I cant say enough good things about this company.
The guys they sent over were all so polite & the work they did was excellent.
I would definitely use them again.
We recently used flatpack-handyman for some carpentry work on our front entrance.
The team did a great job and were on time and budget.
Great service, no issues, very professional and hard working
Painting and decorating
What a meticulous and great paint job. And you met the deadline!
Thanks so much. It was a pleasure having you in the house.
Carpenters were great with my claim
Carpenters were great with my claim, keeping me updated regularly and managed to get
the best pay out for my claim, and quickly.
Carpenters were great with my claim
Fantastic and professional service
Supported and updated